You may be eligible to sponsor your spouse, partner, or dependent children to immigrate to Canada as permanent residents if you meet the requirements.

If so, you must be able to:

– assist them financially, and

– ensure they do not require government social assistance.


For additional information on the Spousal Sponsorship application procedure or for assistance in preparing an application or appealing a denied application. Contact Umer Law and schedule an initial consultation. Call our office at 780-719-9413.